Welcome to the Minneola Charter School Family!
We are pleased you chose our community to live in and our school to grow in. Minneola Charter School is a Charter Conversion school. This simply means that we have more flexibility to do things "out of the box" and more funding to accomplish the goals we set for our kids.
Points of Mustang Pride
- Advance-Ed Accredited
- 1 of 9 Schools in the State to be recognized by FL DOE for Family Community Involvement
- Golden School Award for Volunteering
- Outstanding Charter School Recognition Award 2003, 2004
- Lunch program recognized for introducing students to healthy eating habits
- Highly involved Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Extensive family activities
- Focus on Whole Child
- Thinking Maps School
- Recognized Elementary Mentorship Program
- Wide variety of enrichment opportunities during school and after school
- Art, Chorus, Computers, Dance, JROTC, Media Center, Music, Physical Education, Science Lab, Theatre
- After-school - Art Club, Band, Basketball Club, Dress for Success, Guitar lessons, K Kids Club, Lego Club, Newspaper Club, Robotics, Theatre, Yearbook Club
- Focus on giving back to the school community through fundraising efforts and projects.
- College-Bound Student of the Month
- Students have been invited numerous times to sing at events such as the National Anthem at the Orlando Magic Games, Disney Magic Music Days, and All-County Chorus