School Testing Specialist
(352) 394-2600 ext 5049
Parents' Tips for Testing:
- Help your child to be calm, focused and rested on testing days. This begins with a good night’s sleep.
- Make sure your child eats a healthy breakfast.
- Be sure your child has taken any needed medication.
- Don’t forget glasses if your child wears them.
- Make the morning routine as non-stressful as possible.
- Get your child to school on time.
- Do not schedule doctor or dentist appointments on testing days.
- Be encouraging, positive, and calm when discussing the test with your child. Encourage them to do their best.