These are EXPECTATIONS expected every day and can be point worthy!
1. When communicating, make eye contact. Answer respectfully with a “yes” or “no”.
2. Respect comments, opinions and ideas of others.
3. Always say thank you when given something.
4. While you are with any adult, you will obey the same rules that you follow when your teacher is present.
5. Say excuse me when bumping into someone.
6. Own up to your mistakes and move on. Mistakes help you learn!
7. NO matter the circumstances, always be honest. Even if you have done something wrong, it is best to admit it.
8. We are a family, and we must treat one another with respect and kindness. Include everyone.
9. Clean up after yourself. It is important to be responsible no matter where you are.
10. Go out of your way to help others. For example, give compliments, hold doors, and commit random acts of kindness.
11. If a teacher or other adult in the school is speaking to or disciplining a student, look away and give them privacy.
12. Use your strategies to handle conflict. Be mindful.
13. Do not ask for a reward.
14. If someone wins a game or does something well, congratulate that person appropriately.
15. Be the BEST PERSON THAT YOU CAN BE!